Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Living it up in NYC

Hmm, so its been awhile since my last post. Same old excuses: not enough time, end of the quarter, tired and lazy, and add Christmas shopping. During my absence I was up in New York City for the weekend.

My friends and I were supposed to go up and do the Holiday Touristy thang, but instead ended up partying and drinking the weekend away. It was me, Best Friend Ever, and some other friends and we stayed with Best Friend Ever's Future Ex-Husband, Kevin. We didn't make it out into the city on Saturday until 4pm and all we saw was the tree and then headed back to warmth since it was butt cold.

Here are some of the highlights from my weekend in NYC:

  • I KO'd Sharon and Vicki in Wii boxing. I'm currently the undefeated champion and Sharon is demanding a rematch. Bring it on Girl, and I will KO you again! By the way, I really want a Wii for Christmas. It's mooooneeey!
  • We went to this awesome club called Stereo, where the music was poppin. Every song was hot. I haven't danced the night away in ages and it felt so good.
  • Sharon wanted to get one of those stupid drawings of herself where your head is really big and you have a little body, and it looked nothing like her. She was so excited to sit there in the cold for this shady Chinese man, and when we went up to look at it, the drawing did not resemble her at all. We said the drawing was her alter ego, Sharona, and Sharona's a bit of a whore. And we also thought it was really funny to take a bunch of pictures with Sharona.
  • Saturday night we stayed in cause it was sleeting and we are poor and played numerous rounds of Asshole and Fuck you pyramid. I was only Asshole once, but also only Dictator once. I don't believe in democracy in Asshole, there is no VP, only me.

Overall a great weekend and exactly what I needed to feel refreshed. Friday night I was able to burn off a lot of the stress and Saturday I was able to relax. Enjoy the pics.



No comments: