Monday, November 19, 2007

Its a Meme!

Yay its a meme. I got this from Kiah. Enjoy.

1) Do you still talk to the first person you fell hardest for? That would be a no. We tried doing the friend thing, but it wasn't working. He was hoping for more, and by that point, I was no longer falling.

2) Have you ever seen your best friend naked? Yes, I undressed her and put her to bed. Gosh, stop picturing it, you pervs.

3) Are you obsessed with someone? I don't think so. I'm just obsessed with the opposite sex.

4) Name something that you would like to eat right now. I can't wait for the turkey, mashed potatoes, green bean casserole and pumpkin pie.

5) Did you get any compliments today? I was told that I take very detailed notes in my quotes, but that my handwriting is horrendous.

6) Who were the last two people to call you? My Dad and my friend Jeff.

7) If you could pick the temperature of the outdoors for the rest of your life, would you? I would like a balmy 65, perfect weather for flip flops, a cute cami, and a light hoodie.

8) If you could have one super power, what would it be? The power to read minds.

9) What's your favorite smell? Fresh clean towels right out of the dryer.

10) What is your least favorite sound? A baby crying. You're a freaking baby, what problems could you possibly have? Your biggest worry is when's your next udder coming your way. Geez, cry babies.

11) Are you moody? Have you met me?

12) Last person you hung out with? With Rachel. She came over to see the new place and then we had dinner. Good times.

13) Have you ever toliet papered someone's house? Have I ever! Man, for awhile there in high school that was a weekly thing. My friends and I made this one girl's house look like it snowed.

14) Have you ever been to a nude beach? That's so funny. I was just talking to a co-worker about this. I haven't, but would go.

15) Have you ever gone skinny dipping? No, I don't like swimming in lakes, and I feel you can only go skinny dipping in a lake.

16) Listening to music? What are you listening to? Jack Johnson's Flake.

17) Have you ever been betrayed by your best friend? No.

18) Have you ever lied to your parents? Yes. I told a lot of lies to my parents growing up.

19) Have you ever worn your best friend's clothes? Yup. Since I'm currently house-sitting for her, I'm constantly going through her wardrobe, picking outfits for myself. It's great.

20) Have you ever thrown up from working out? No, I must not be pushing myself hard enough.

21) Ever had a bad haircut? Yes, and I've cried because of it.

22) Where are your siblings right now? My brother is most likely at home, getting ready to eat dinner. He lives in Oakland.

23) Name three things you did today. Bought my cousin a gift card, bought the ingredients to make pumpkin pie, and some filing.

24) Last person you text messaged? Best Friend Ever, complaining about the traffic I was sitting in.

25) Future kid's names? For girls - Madison, Isabella, Madeline. For boys - Adian, Owen,

26) What are you doing tomorrow? Turning in my keys at my old apartment, and then off to work where I will waste the day away filing paperwork and figuring out how to use Facebook.

27) Do you remember singing songs as a kid? Yes, Best Friend Ever and I used to make up dance routines to Madonna.

28) Are you allergic to anything? Pollen, dust, and cooties.

29) When is the last time you got flowers? Its been awhile.

30) Where were you two hours ago? At home.

31) Wherre were you four hours ago? At the grocery store buying stuff to make pie.

32) What does your hair look like right now? Its pulled back in a clip.

33) What have you eaten today? Yogurt, lollipop, Chipotle chicken bowl, mini M&Ms, fish sticks and a bowl of cereal.

34) Is your hair naturally curly, straight or nappy? I've got straight poofy hair, with a slight curl when it feels like it.

35) Who was the last friend you were in a car with? Rachel.

36) What are you looking forward to? Thanksgiving and having Wed-Friday off. Yay for five day weekends!

37) Any of your friends getting married? Chelsea, Dhrit, and Bee Bee. I will only be attending one of those weddings.

38) Is today going to be a good day? It better be.

39) Pick out a scar that you have and explain it. I have two bumps on my lower lip. I was riding my bike and turned the wheel sharply on some pebbles, I lost control, and fell face first on the asphalt. The scar is either from two pebbles still stuck inside my lip or the skin just healing funny. All I remember is that my bottom lip turned black while it was scabbing over and everyone made fun of me. Kids can be so cruel.

40) What does your phone look like? She's red and I call her Hot Scarlett.

41) What is on the walls of your bedroom? Currently nothing, since I haven't yet decided where I'm going to hang all my pictures and artwork.

42) What is your current desktop? Mister Bear! So cute!

43) Do you believe in gay marriage? Yes, I actually wrote speeches about it in high school and how people should not be discriminated against because of their sexual orientation.

44) What do you want more than anything right now? New couches for my living room.

45) What time were you born? An hour before leap year.

46) Last person who made you cry? The boy.

47) What is your favorite perfume/cologne? I wear Heaven by Gap. It has a nice clean fresh smell.

48) What hair/eye color do you like in the opposite sex? I love dark hair with bright blue eyes.

49) Do you get scared of the dark? At times when I think of something scary before I fall asleep.

50) Do you like pain killers? Umm, yes! Which reminds me, I need to get some.

51) Who was the last person who made you smile? No freaking clue. I'm sure someone at work cracked a joke that I smiled to.

No comments: