Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Myspace Ruins Lives!

I deleted my myspace account a few weeks back and needed something to fill the void in my empty life. So I have created this blog in hopes to fill the emptiness that I currently feel.

I am still very sad over deleting my account, but it had to be done. I was addicted to it, and my site was so pretty, but life threw me a monkey wrench and I had to let it go. Maybe one day I'll recreate it and have the sense to make it private like I should've done instead of deleting it. But I was getting some hate mail from my ex-boyfriend over some of the stoodpidest shit. I mean, seriously, if it bothers you that much to see my page and what I've been up to, just don't look at it. Simple as that! And if you happen to find this blog, and realize its me, don't read it!

I stand by my statement that myspace ruins lives. That site can suck hours upon hours away from your life. I admit it that I could spend hours on end myspace stalking people. It was sad, and I knew it, but myspace is like crack. The more you try it, the more you want it. One line is never enough, you always want just one more hit. That is myspace, my friends. I don't think kids do drugs anymore, they do myspace. Gosh, I miss my myspace account. I have the shakes from not signing in and leaving comments on people's pages. And to top it off, I just bought this brand new digital camera, and I can't even create new slideshows or post new pics up cause I no longer have an account. Le sigh. I'm not even on that damn thing, and I'm still obsessing over that shit.

So let's hope this blog tempers my addiction and allows me to live myspace free!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It DOES ruin lives!!!!! I'm glad you have found something new to curb the addiction!